On-site Talks and Workshops
To help both senior management and operational staff understand the principles of digital transformation, Bitmatica offers talks and workshops on a variety of agile product fundamentals, which can be held both at our customer’s office as well at Bitmatica in San Francisco. This gives a broad range of participants the opportunity to understand the fundamentals of Silicon Valley’s product process.
- One hour to three day talks and workshops on topics including agile product development, design thinking, go-to-market strategies, technical topics including up-and-coming technology stacks, and more
- Designed for groups of 5 to 50+ people
- Held at customers’ offices or at Bitmatica in San Francisco
- Contact us for a full list of topics
Bitmatica offers our international customers the opportunity to send its employees to San Francisco to experience the principles of agile product development first-hand. Bitmatica hosts participants for five days, and encourages all customers to bring their product owners to Silicon Valley with one or two product ideas each, which will be validated, iterated on, and prototyped with Bitmatica’s agile product development process. The program will be customized to each individual’s role and additional preparation will be done ahead of time to ensure that the participants’ time is spent focused on as much customer validation and iteration as possible.
- One to three participants per group coming to San Francisco to learn the fundamentals of agile product development
- Mature a product concept from idea to wireframed prototype via customer validation
- Perform technical risk assessments and go-to-market strategies to improve rollout viability
- Identify product value and challenge assumptions to build the most effective product possible
- Personalized program based on the participants’ backgrounds: e.g., sales and customer development for engineers, and technical strategy for business analysts
- Pre-arrival reading material and product review before the program begins
- Pre-arranged introductions with startups and enterprises in Silicon Valley through Bitmatica’s network